On the Epic Games live stream airing 10AM – 1PM PDT on Twitch, publisher 505 Games and developer One More Level will unveil multiple announcements for Ghostrunner, the first-person cyberpunk parkour action game.
Watch the live stream for a deeper dive into Wave Mode and Assist Mode, learn how to get early access to the new modes in a new private beta, and listen in on exclusive hints at the first details of Ghostrunner 2.
- Overcome Wave Mode’s increasingly difficult rounds of randomized enemies. Roguelike elements make entering the Cybervoid a whole new Ghostrunner experience
- Earn powerful upgrades with different tiers of rarity for a fighting chance. Survive 20 rounds to earn a special sword, exclusive to Wave Mode
- The upcoming Assist Mode makes Ghostrunner a more accessible, story-focused experience, giving more chance to witness the game’s events and prepare for Ghostrunner 2
- Wave Mode and Assist Mode will launch in late summer
- Register for the closed beta to enter for a chance to play Wave Mode ahead of launch
Ghostrunner is available on the Epic Games Store at 50% off for $14.99 from now until June 17. Apply your $10 EGS voucher in conjunction with this promotion to purchase the game for $4.99.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here