Only three weeks to go until PLAY Expo, the UK’s largest arcade, indie and retro gaming show comes to London! Taking place at the Printworks SE16, on the 11th & 12th of August 2018, this is a must attend event for anyone looking for a fantastic day out this summer.
- Retro games galore! Hundreds of original playable arcade and pinball machines, plus countless consoles and PCs playing all the retro games you could ever want. ALL the classics are here, from Donkey Kong and Pac-Man to Sonic the Hedgehog, Space Invaders and Tetris.
- Minecraft zone – PLAY Expo will be running personal creative & survival multiplayer maps all weekend long; so whether you want to show off your artsy side or survive the monsters that await you, we’ve got you covered.
- Indie and VR zones – Want to try out something new? We have some of the most interesting indie games of recent years alongside some brand new indie and VR titles in our dedicated zones.
- Celebrity guests – on the Expo stages you will find talks from gaming celebrities including Ashens, Jon Hare, the Oliver Twins, Mike Montgomery and more.
- Cosplay displays – the Cosplay Masquerade competition kicks off at 3pm on Saturday and Sunday, but no matter your Cosplay level you are always welcome at PLAY Expo!
- Tournaments – compete in our prize tournaments and get tips from the professionals. Tournaments include Puyo Puyo Tetris, Tekken 7, Street Fighter V, FIFA and Super Mario Kart SNES.
- The Delorean from Ready Player One – it might not be going 88 miles per hour, but it IS coming to PLAY Expo London. Come and take a seat in one of the most iconic cars ever!
- Knightmare Live* – the critically acclaimed stage adaptation of the cult TV show Knightmare is coming to PLAY Expo. You’ll also be able to meet Hugo Myatt who played Treguard and grab a souvenir photo with him!
- Sonic Artist – Sega artist Duncan Gutteridge provided the illustrations for Sonic, Knuckles and Sonic Triple Trouble during his long career. Duncan will be running a Sonic Drawing Masterclass if you fancy polishing up your blue hedgehog drawing skills.
Dates: The fun starts on August 11th at London’s Printworks, SE16 and runs from 10am until 6pm on Saturday and Sunday. For more information visit playexpolondon.com, facebook.com/playexpolondon and twitter.com/replayevents.
Tickets cost: Day tickets – Adults £20, Child £14, Family (2 adults, 2 children) £58 per day. Weekend tickets – Adults £34, Child £24, Family £96. *Please note that ‘Knightmare Live’ is a ticketed feature, tickets cost £10.