Indie game developer Red Meat Games has announced that their anticipated title Sentience, releases on Steam Early Access. In Sentience, players face a world where humanity no longer exists, and the world is now ruled by an android society. As some androids develop sentience, a resistance develops, upsetting the once idyllic automation.
- Short round-based cooperative gameplay. Compete with other players online, or play offline with single-player round-based games against in-game AI.
- For online multiplayer, a matchmaking system connects players with friends and other players. Players can communicate via optional in-game voice chat.
- Engaging gameplay where players choose to fight for freedom from Sentinel (hunters) oppressors or keep the peace by keeping Rogues (hunted) at bay.
- A unique take on the beloved stealth multiplayer genre, featuring an intriguing story set in a sci-fi cyberpunk-dystopian world.
- Free-to-play with upgradeable cosmetic features
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here