Digital Extremes has revealed that Empyrean, Warframe’s explosive new four-player co-op battleship experience, is available now for free on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Blasting across stunning new space environments, Empyrean sends Warframe players into a space combat odyssey where clans will crash into hostile Grineer forces in fast-paced, cooperative, real-time spaceship battles.
Download Warframe Empyrean: www.warframe.com/
Empyrean Highlights Include:
- Welcome to the Railjack: Empyrean puts players at the helm of the Sigma Series Railjack battleship. This ultra powerful ship is upgradeable, customizable, and the centerpiece for all future Empyrean space missions.
- Get the Team Together: This phase of Empyrean is designed and optimized as a cooperative experience. Solo players will still be able to enjoy Empyrean, but the difficulty and progression is balanced around full crews. The year 2020 will bring enhanced solo capabilities and more surprises!
- Free Flight: Try out the Railjack in Free Flight Mode. Learn the basics without engaging in battle and then join a squad when you’re ready.
- Railjack Powers: The Railjack itself provides incredibly diverse options to counter Grineer assailants. With constantly updated technology like Cloaking Fields and Void Holes to be earned, and special moves like “Juke” to out-maneuver enemies, players will earn powerful moves as they progress.
- Warframe Powers: Aboard the Railjack in combat, players also have a wealth of fantasy-fulfilling options at hand. They can jettison into battle using Archwings to infiltrate enemy ships or shoot from “Archwing cannons” to annihilate smaller ships. Using the Tactics map, Tenno can tap into on-board Warframe Abilities and cast them where needed. They direct their teammates to attend crises, welding hull holes or confronting a boarding party, and they can teleport from location to location, whether it’s on board the Raijack or an enemy vessel.
NEW UPGRADEABLE SYSTEMS
- Empyrean brings with it new innovative game systems that expand Warframe’s space battle fantasy. From choosing simple Railjack aesthetics like ship names, colors and skins, to constructing weapons, armor and powers, Empyrean’s new upgrade systems are deep and powerful. They include:
- Intrinsics: With the totally new “Intrinsics” feature, players will experience a new reliable RPG progression system. By playing through missions and earning Intrinsics points, Tenno build their own player ranked skills
- Avionics: These are the vessel’s upgradable ‘powers’. They comprise Battle, Integrated, and Tactical types and they work like Warframe Abilities
- Components: Guns, Engines, Reactors, and Shields
- Armaments: AKA weaponry, are different firepower types
Building the Dry Dock and Railjack can be accomplished using resources obtained for free in-game or in the Warframe Marketplace.
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here