505 Games and Re-Logic have announced that Terraria is set to receive the highly anticipated “Journey’s End” major content update on mobile platforms.
This update will also include everything from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 content updates, bringing Mobile Terraria nearly up-to-par with the PC Platform.
Released originally on PC in 2011, and since expanded to multiple gaming consoles and mobile platforms, the game has welcomed continuous updates making it one of the most successful gaming experiences of all times and building one of the largest player communities ever seen.
Presenting an impressive catalogue of 5,000+ items, 25+ NPCs, and 400+ enemies all while blending elements of classic action games with sandbox-style creativity, the Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!
Some of the latest content includes
- Master and Journey Modes to challenge your limits or tailor your gameplay experience!
- Quality of Life features – from Block Swap to the Void Vault to Boss Health Bars to customizable UI.
- Atmospheric and Weather effects will play a greater role than ever before!
- The Terraria Bestiary to track the enemies, allies and critters you encounter!
- New foes, including brand new bosses and events.
- Additional Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground.
- Graphic overhauls and more than 20 new music tracks!
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here