Award-winning VR developer Otherworld Interactive and Seattle-based publisher tinyBuild have launched a Steam version of Hello Puppets! (previously exclusive to Oculus Store) with support for all modern VR headsets:
- HTC Vive, Vive Cosmos, and Vive Pro
- Valve Index
- Oculus Rift, Rift S, and Oculus Quest via Oculus Link
Hello Puppets! is an immersive horror adventure with adult humor, courtesy of an anthropomorphic puppet named Scout strapped to the player’s hand.
Scout isn’t your usual companion character: she doesn’t like you and you don’t like her, but you’ll have to work together to escape the evil cast of “Mortimer’s Handymen”, a bad Seasame Street knock-off gone horribly wrong.
- Unique horror-meets-comedy tone. Quirky characters and Scout’s foul-mouthed sarcasm will put a smile on your face, right before an evil puppet jumps out of the dark at you and turns it into a scream!
- Scout is more than a bland companion character, she’s alive, and you can interact with her using mechanics only possible in VR. She remembers how you treat her and reacts differently to situations based on what she thinks of you.
- Complex, challenging puzzles and pop out scares to keep you on your toes. The game alternates between high-intensity scares and fun VR puzzles that will test your ability to work together with Scout.
- ”Puppet Mode” lets you transform into Scout and see the entire world from a radically different perspective. Use “Puppet Mode” to solve puzzles, escape enemies, and learn secrets about the world of “Hello Puppets!”
If you enjoy games and gaming and want more NEWS from the Gaming World Click Here